Thanks for the replay. I am trying to help people here to make the right decision and got no answers. So lets see what good points we have to start 2013:
* Wii u sales are steady and not declining, with a great 2013 software ahead.
* 3DS sales are extremely high with 1 millions units sold last week only.
* Original wii is still selling good, specially after price drop.
* Software is selling well. high quality games.
* Nintendo is sitting on a HUGE pile of cash.
* Yen is weakening and will farther weaken meaning more profit for Nintendo.
* Fiscal cliff is over, means economy will recover much sooner worldwide.
* Price target should be 25-30 range this year.