Chech out on yahoo finance about imyn... They are making continuous investment in manufacturing and regulatory efforts.... This stock is way to cheap to be where it is .the upside is way to high to have only a market cap of not even 100 mill ryan gro..
Happy you got a laugh. I love it. When I was a stock broker:
1. First got in the Dow was trading at 900 (1978)
2. Went to work for EF Hutton (When we talked people listened)
3. Smith Barney they made me an offer I could not refuse and of coarse "They made money the old fashion way, They earned it."
4. In 1987 went to work for Bear Stearns (they only had five offices and only hired million dollar producers).
5. Became Manageing Director of Ameritrade (on money division) in 1997.
6, Retired in 2002.
7. Now Im in a redicules penny (IMYN)stock but dont have many shares, talking to piss ants.
8. Glad I can still make someone chuckle.
I really do not have to respond to you but thought it might be fun to play with you a bit longer. There is no real number that is considered a block. When I was a stock broker a block of stock was 2000 shares. Now if you look it up on line just what constitutes a block of stock there is no real number attached. I saw 100,000 shares trade in a day and it looked like it traded at about 9.5 cents a share. That comes out to $9500. The shares went up a half of a cent. So I guess you are telling me it was not you that bought the shares. I will have to wait longer for that to happen. Let me know when your going to pull the trigger. I would love to see the stock have another up tick.
what is this guy talking about? nobody bought a block yet besides weeks ago when you thought it was a diff. week. oh and the pr did go up ..And why are you going by day to day genius this isnt the time to day trade and a long term spec. stock! Why dont you buy a block and get your own money back yourself and dont worry about when other people buy! your the guy that didnt even know how many shares a block was why are you even talking about blocks?