Here are the some considerations IMHO with NBIX Investors
1. Who's running the Elagolix trial(s) with autonomy for the next 2+ years? That's right, not Neurocrine. And do you really know the market positioning and high expectations Abbott has on this critical entity?
2. What is the highest percentage VMAT could be projected contributing to PPS? 5%, 10% or just 2-5%?
3. Is this VMAT development program a small caps 'biotechs' idea of water torture OR in fact, growing pains for a viable, mental health molecule? (And, will the 75mg be more pain or more positive insight in that population at year end?)
4. Can NBIX shoulder the costs to run a compelling 100mg dose trial out into late next year? And is it worth pursuing this unmet need in mental health?
5. Who's in this for more than Sept. 2013? For, 3 Qs? Two years from tomorrow?