I couldn't get anything specific from them, it is pretty much the usual - stong, dedicated management and confident that they are developing new products in a timely manner - type of thing. They are looking at a 12 to 18 month period, not a "buy it now and sell at the end of summer for an easy double". I would think that if anything close to substantial was in the works that NBIX would be a potential $60-$80 stock. Not $16. And Prudential is concerned about the market; a 10-15% hit is not unexpected. If NBIX can hold above 9 1/2 - 10 1/2 for a week then I will open a 1/2 position. I would then wait for it break its recent (1 year) high of 12 1/8? before putting in the second half.
I believe Gruntal made the same recommendation back in November with the same price target and the stock has did squat since then! Pru is also supposed to be covering IMNR,with a price target of $22/SH. F.Y.I.