The float is too darn small, and Reed's doing investor conferences. Where will the shares come from?
I thought this was going to wait until shares hit $50 or $60, but now I don't think we can wait so long. My prediction is for a 2 for 1 split next week, followed by the ecosystem partner news,
JMHO, of course.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
xcellent point; not sure if they would have to put it up for a vote of shareholders or not
but a split to accomadate the tutes wouldn't be a surprise
ditto here splits for me, kinda tacky this cheap?
this will go under 20 in next few days remmber all this momo like bvsn.. even under 10 ..offering coming too..
uplata is a jerkofff clearly
Makes perfect sense even 3 for 1