According to Feedstuffs (May 11, 1998), IGI
alleges that J. Gallo gave instructions to ship vaccines
which had failed potency tests. Were any actually
shipped and delivered to customers? If so, this could
open up potential liability suits. Does current
management plan to notify the users of these particular
serials? Since this is a very serious issue, management
may wish to respond via this board.
spoke to readington.
they told me that ig is
filing their 10k
and will await sec.
everything goes okay, they should be trading
can't guarantee that the stock will
be trading anymore than
hopefully they will be able to rebound.
I too have almost no hope for ig and little hope
for nox. Nox is spending money but look like they are
a long way from making any. If i could catch the
broker who talked me into IG I would get myself in worse
shape then the President.
I will contact my father and
see if anything has been seen or heard in the
Vineland or Atlantic City papers covering local business.
I may be up in middle-September for a visit.
Perhaps I can glean something. It's worth noting that NOX
is sinking like a rock--apparently the world doesn't
think much of the Hagers or their
Overall--this market has been terribly unkind to biotechs. So
IG may sink like a rock if and when it does open.
The fact that the delay has gone four months is
pretty astonishing. I smell a fear of class action
suits--or a fear of giving John Gallo ammunition. In the
meantime--I'll see if anything has been written or said about
My guess is that they're shopping around for
somebody to buy the company. Four months to do an audit
seems a little extreme. Hopefully, if they do sell it,
the price will be a decent one. Does anybody else
have any idea?
I have not heard anything? I
will be speaking with my father (lives in Vineland,
the neighboring community to IG hq. in Buena) to see
if the local paper or media have said anything.
A nearly four month delay in trading doesn't do
much to instill confidence. Will post if I find