Barring something out of left field,I think 4-6 would be the range.Acceptance would be a great milestone but another NDA submission for 188 or 514 would be a year and a half to two years away.
This is my point about the importance of a run up. If we get a decision when the stock is in the 2's then you can't really see it going up more than a 100%. We want this near $4 before a decision to see $7-8 on approval, IMO of course.
After playing the "guess the PPS" game during the NDA run up, I decline this time due to the NDA was way lower than my guess....
Taking a crack on what I figure the PPS to be and being disapointed afterwards, is too much for me handle.....lol!
In all seriousness, I continue to add at these low levels and will sell off during the run up, keep a small amount to hold for the decision and go from there......
I just want to make back my loss for selling off last summer. I do wish the company the best and will make my decision to hold based on the end results....
best to all!
My bet is on an early decision. Before PDUFA.
This is an easy decision for the FDA. If you look at the standard decision, ANX-530 is almost a checkbox considering the low-risk nature of "addition by subtraction".
Hopefully they went into overkill on the manufacturing and stability aspects, efficacy and safety aren't going to be much of an issue and thats the area where FDA normally spends most of it's time.
I'll second that, If we don't see at least $4 this time around, I'll eat my sock and I'll post pictures here for all to see. If it hit $3.50 on the NDA, it'll do $4 this time easy peasy. Barring any unforeseen circumstances anyway.