shares been sold at market price..this is small investor saying oops since it didn't go up on an up day then something must be wrong. Well there is absolutely nothing wrong..Institutional money didn't sell otherwise the volume would have been much higher.
Yes, the big institutions dumped on the way down. Big heavy volume (biggest one day volume in the history of VNWK if I'm not mistaken last Wed.) is a sure indication the Institutions were dumping. Are they 'wadding' in here? Unless they were wadding last Thursday and Friday (good possibility I guess).
Here's my observations - not OmniTrader's (I bought this software about 3� weeks ago and kick myself for not selling at $59 when it said to get out ~ currently no 'buy' signal from the program ~ and I wadded in 45� all the way up to 52� so take my opinions for what they are - simply opinions - and I'm losing big right now - my hands are tied and I can't sell for this huge loss). Anyway, there seems to be support at the $30-31 range. If this does not hold there is pretty good support at the $25 range. I think this $30-31 range will hold. But if VWNK comes out and 'misses' the primary estimates, $25 is probably going to happen (some fear even worse). Oh well. I await my wife's shares of SHW (coming in the mail in about 2 weeks). If they arrive and OmniTrader signals a 'buy' at that time I'm going to grab me some shares down here. I'll post when the program says it looks like a turnaround is happening. Not that anyone has to do anything with that knowledge but I will be glad to see 'something' say we've turned this bear around.
yes, but that was the day when there panic. Remember most investors sell first and ask questions later..I also believe what was dumped that day was absorbed by Merill and Goldman clients..I have been looking at the tape all day and i did not see anything other than very small trades coming from frustrated and fearful investors questioning why the stock is down on an up day..let's not forget why the stock was hammered in the first place and that was a downgrade based on earnings concerns. Nothng has happended since then other than the fact the both Merrill and Goldman came out defending the stock. I believe we're in a waiting phase until the company can signal directly/indirectly about this quarter..Since tquarter is backend loaded, sometimes it comes down to 1-2 deals that can put you on top or put you under and the company may not know that yet. I have more faith in Merrill & Goldman than Janney. Remember, even Janney said there is a chance VNWK can make or exceed their number..Goldman said even if they miss, that is already priced in the stock..and last, even if there is a shortfall it's temporary as it has nothing to do with business outlook and more to do with integration of the companies.