That's the way I've been playing it. It could dip below 7 to the 50DMA this time (6.85)...we'll see. If it does, I'd wait to make sure it holds that support and then buy on the way back up. The 50DMA is rising and we do have upcoming catalyst so anything is possible. Holding 1/2 position in the mid 7's.
Because of what is happening in Isreael, because the FED are now all leaning towards increasing interest rate sooner than anyone expected (the one Dove is now talking like a Hawk), and because poor technical earnings this week, expect the Nasdaq index to fall another -2% or more and CNAT will fall below $7.