My guess is that those who were going to sell have already done so which is why the price dropped last week. I suppose we'll get a better read on this in the next couple days as the market makers who bought the decline sell at a higher price at resistance. If we break through 4 convincingly then remaining large holders are likely to continue holding for much larger gains with April science report, uplisting and product intro in 2014.
Gotta be tempting for those guys to sell. Right now, with a cost basis of just $1.00, they can quadruple their money! Might also be tempted to sell if they think the Dow is due for a correction and believe they can sell ONVO at $4 and buy it back at a lower price down the road?
Who knows? I expect ONVO will jump a bit this morning at the opening. Lots of folks get all hot and excited by any news on ONVO that even hints at being positive. Today, the "hint" is a possible NYSE listing. However, keep in mind, listed or not, ONVO is still a tiny bio-tech start up that barely grossed $1M in revenue in 2012.
Still contend as other do, that ONVO will hop up and down between $3.50 and $4.50 until substanial news is released. In other words, we can smell the aroma but we are still a long way from eating steak.