E7 thanks for your service ... Philip and I are are former brokers .. and I can tellyou the disappointment of owning ""can't miss"" stocks that miss ,, I personally own a company that I believed in so strongly that I now own an average daily volume worth of the company ... the point is I can't get out because if I sell I would drive the stock down big time ,, My point is 12K hares will buy you anaircraft carrier if we are right about Onvo ..if we are wrong consider getting out of some of the stock if you see any red flags ..such as key people leaving or big time inside selling would be smart ,don't mean to rain on your parade but I wish I had listened to my own advice....
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Dear "e7"......."we've never been properly introduced" but to my limited understanding of you..........this is a rather LARGE position to take (nearly $50K), so I hope you either are: a millionaire, or can afford to lose this amount (just in case) it turns against you.
On the very short term.........it appears REASONABLE that $4 looks (on the surface) like a floor at least to the naked eye. I will need to do some research and will probably put in a separate post (with details)........leaving myself open to everyone's opinion and criticism.
Unlike everyone else here..........I use my REAL NAME and so as most of my friends and confidants know..........I put my money where my mouth is.
Hope you are doing well and whether you (personally) are a father or have a father............a very happy Father's Day to You........
well, as long as you allow that I also predicted that the 49ers would win the Super Bowl last year, then, yeah, it seems like 4 is a reasonable floor. HOWEVER, the longer we do not have news, the more it will slide downward. If we go many more weeks I would not be surprised to see dips down into high $3 territory and an average around there. No one can tell you when to get in... but an awful lot of us are "in" and holding on tight...
sorry i seen your post so late in the day but I.m thinkin the floor @ $4.00 is here and has been for the past week. Even with the market being so weak and choppy this week onvo has held up strongly. I got in day before yesterday with 500 shares (at a higher pps than I should of), then yesterday got another 500 shares (averaged down a little),now waiting for the uplisting to happen to really load up. My thinkin is there is some news to be issued to get the sp up to 5.00/share then the listing will happen and off to the races we go. JMHO, good luck to you.
Sentiment: Strong Buy