Look at all the hate down here. All the excuses and all the explanations for why the miners are low indicate complete washout. I love it.
And to the guy who keeps saying 15 is coming, 67 is the new 15 based on money supply. We are already well under 15.
The ratio of GDX to GLD is nearly where it was in 2008. I am short GLD and long GDX.
stopped out this morning, $2200 loss. In $43.46, out $41.39. $38 has been support for 4 yrs. GL!
what`s your take on why the sector has been so hated?
many ot the analyists site:
1. lack of dividend return to investors
2. continous dilution and debt offerings
3. failure to operate efficiently with relative high PM prices
4. etf's sucked money away from miners
5. increases in regulations and taxes
all in all I tend to agree...
I think people are just upset there was no moonshot. Any problem, real or imagined, at any miner, becomes an excuse to hate them all.