Well, you may get your chance, at the rate we're sliding. I sold at 118-119 on the way up, and have been waiting for a decent price to re-enter. I might buy a little at 108 if I get the chance, and buy more if it gets to your price of 105.
unless the stock market goes south
Sorry Mrs. Thumbs down, that's what I'm valuing at.