and out of proportion on negative days. Is that because it's a day trader stock with a preponderance of weak hands? It also has tended recently to show some recovery by the end of day. But why does it sell off so rapidly?
Percentage owned by insiders and institutions is close to 65%. That leaves 35% for trading? Gives us some volatility with remaining shares. I suppose low float relative to shares trading/session. Also this is Monday morning and it is not unusual to see selling first thing with a ramp up near mid day? Anybody else. I stand to be corrected.regards,s
It didn't take long to recover. Nice opportunities the stock gives for quick hands. Both ways. Except volume is a little light. But when it's strong it's very strong. Earnings report could be a real wild card this week.