Well, I agree. Looks like it's just going to take a little more time. The chart says it to me; however the longs out there need to get the dividend payment then think. So much coming off patent, if I were long I would cash in, wait, and buy back in the 40’s. It’s in the charts…look at the last move from 54 to 46!
Yeah, stay long guys don’t worry about;
• A patent cliff, so what if revenue and earnings may drop 40% due to generics. We have other phase 3 drugs coming up like,
• Tabalumab the RA drug. Oh well, that didn’t work so we stopped it…don’t worry… one of the others will work. BTW, how long does it take to go from P3 to profits?
• Cymbalta is a big seller, don’t worry about generics this year.
• Earnings will be up, so what if that’s due to a R&D one time tax credit and “cost cutting”. Is cost cutting reducing staff? What about growth?
• Growth, we will do great in the Animal Health market. I don’t know about all of you, but if my cat needs a pill, I’m going generic. How much profit will be in a name brand for animals?
• Dividends, how long can they continue with out real growth?
Okay, you guessed it, I've increased my short position today. GLTA