Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

ePlus inc. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • palosparkflash palosparkflash Mar 5, 2004 9:27 AM Flag

    If market drops tomorrow....

    I'm in the Northwest burbs (Palatine).

    Looks like I was right on the jobs report. Bad news all the way around for me. After today I will have lost 80% of 2004's early gains (still leaves me up 20% but with a bad taste in my mouth)

    And since I rely on a robust jobs market for my real job, this jobs report stinks and just substantiates what I have been seeing the last several months. Companies are not hiring at robust rates.

    Flash

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
PLUS
84.79-1.26(-1.46%)May 22 4:00 PMEDT