I have held my position in DCTH for a number of years now, and have seen both the highs and the lows. Despite holding onto my position through the ASCO fiasco and numerous financings, I am just now starting to get uneasy. I guess it is because the decision day is so close. The last public statement by Hobbs is eating away at me as well. What is everyone's opinion of selling my position and buying short term calls to cover myself in case we do not get fast track approval? I am worried that if we do not get the fast track approval, that we will drop down to the 6's again and it will be a long time until we see these levels again. Thanks for your help!
why is his statement a concern? The fda has been a complete joke for many biotechs no matter if they follow the exact fda guidelines. Case in point Dendreon and Human genome sciences. If delcath has completed its trial according to the guidelines given what is there to worry except the fda contradicting themselves.... Sell and move on if this bothers you