NTWK $0.67, Up 12%... 6 PE...NAMES STRATEGIC ADVISOR...BUYOUT CANDIDATE....PROFITABLE CLOUD CO
EASY $1.5+ AFTER PROFITABLE EARNINGS NEXT MONTH
- PROFITABLE AND TRADING AT 5 PE DUE TO A MISS IN 4Q 2011
- INSIDERS KEEP BUYING HEAVILY IN THE OPEN MARKET (CHECK OUT INSIDERCOW). THEY BOUGHT ABOUT 3 MILLION SHARES SINCE MAY 2010 OR 6% OF O/S SHARES.
- TWO ANALYSTS PREDICT RETURN TO PROFITABILITY IN 1Q 2012 TO BE REPORTED IN EARLY NOVEMBER. THEY ALSO EXPECT PROFITS TO DOUBLE TO ABOUT 7C/SHARE IN 2Q 2012.
- COMPANY ESTABLISHED CLOUD-COMPUTING DIVISION VROOZI WITH FLAGSHIP SAP-APPROVED E-COMMERCE PRODUCT smartOCI LEADING THE WAY WITH SEVERAL FORTUNE 500 SIGNINGS THIS YEAR. THIS IS A PROCUREMENT/CATALOG SEARCH ENGINE BASED ON CLOUD AND COMPATIBLE WITH 1000s OF SAP ENTERPRISE USERS.
- RECENTLY ANNOUNCED SEVERAL MAJORITY-OWNED JOINT VENTURES WITH LARGE CONGLOMERATES IN BRAZIL, SAUDI ARABIA, THE UK...
- HEAVY INSTITUTIONAL BUYING/SUPPORT
- LISTED IN 2011 SMALL CAP RUSSEL INDEX THIS YEAR
.......HERE IS TODAY'S NEWS
NetSol Technologies Selects Aegis Capital as Strategic Advisor
Press Release Source: NetSol Technologies Inc. On Tuesday October 11, 2011, 7:00 am EDT
CALABASAS, Calif., Oct. 11, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NetSol Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:NTWK - News), a worldwide provider of global IT and enterprise application solutions, today announced it has selected Aegis Capital Corp., a leading investment banking firm, as a strategic advisor.
Aegis Capital will assist NetSol in exploring growth opportunities to further establish and foster long-term relationships with business partners worldwide.
"Aegis has the expertise and industry knowledge to provide NetSol with competitive and strategic insight to maximize shareholder value," said Najeeb Ghauri, chairman and chief executive officer of NetSol Technologies. "We continue to explore opportunities to enhance our global footprint and provide customers with competitive products and superior service, and Aegis is uniquely positioned to help us accomplish our objectives."
"We are proud to work with NetSol and look forward to helping the company achieve its goals in the capital markets," said Robert Eide, CEO and president of Aegis Capital.
About NetSol Technologies
NetSol Technologies, Inc. is a worldwide provider of global IT and enterprise application solutions that include credit and finance portfolio management systems, SAP consulting and services, custom development, systems integration, and technical services for the global Financial, Leasing, Insurance, Energy, and Technology markets. Headquartered in Calabasas, Calif., NetSol's product and services offerings have achieved ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, and SEI (Software Engineering Institute) CMMI (Capability Maturity Model) Maturity Level 5 assessments, a distinction shared by only 178 companies worldwide. The company's clients include Fortune 500 manufacturers, global automakers, financial institutions, utilities, technology providers, and government agencies. Netsol has delivery and support locations in San Francisco, London, Beijing, Bangkok, Lahore, Adelaide and Riyadh.
GREAT LOOKING CHART WILL BRING TECHNICAL TRADERS AS VOLUME STARTS CLIMBING