Why you saying this about Katie Couric just because she made Sarah Palin look like a" fool "when she was running Vice President in 2008. So you must be a TEA-Bagger too. She Katie is more of American then you are !!!!!
your right! the republican party in congress is in a lot better shape! their approval rating is so low there is hardly no room to go down. the only reason it isn't a big 0000000 is because they can vote for themselves! obama won so he cares less about people that can't get over his win! at least he is trying to do something for the poor-remember ted kennedy was involved in health care for 40 years & really did nothing compared to obama & had his brothers available to help him! anyways -this board isn't for a political forum & i don't think any one working for yahoo is named obama!. also- couric is no clown! she has had some very difficult times in her life & possibly does a lot of good that you don't know nothing about!
Only 30% of the People in this Country are REPUBLICANS the other 70 % represent the AMERICA we Care about,not the 30 % you don't represent America you are the far right Wing you represent nothing what we 70% believe in. Miss Couric represents the 70% what we all care about ,which represents the poor and the Middle Class.