1. Valuation: values OGXI at $352m using DCF, based on 011 and 427's potential in their lead indicators (recognizing both have the potential to treat other cancers).
2. Capitalization: OGXI is well capitalized with $69m cash at the end of Q311, this is enough to operate into 2014. By this time it should have the results of two Phase III tests for 011 and one Phase II with 427.
3. Update on 427: 427 studies in Phase II for bladder and CRPC could be presented in Q112 at ASCO Genitourinary conference.
4. 011 sales: O11 could be added standard of care of CRPC if approved, and estimate is peak sales of 750ml in CRPC and 1 bl in NSCLC
5. Sensitivities (the English are so polite) or Risks: 011 and 427 are ASO drugs with only one such product on the market; strength of 427 results will dictate if OGXI can partner it; 011 might compete against 427 or act synergistically (unknown); 427 can be used in other indicators; behaviour of TEVA