I get this nagging feeling that a few longs will decide they can't wait any longer and decide to put a few million shares on the Ask ........Can you say 10 to 15 pennies. Once the share price gets so low Pipe shares might not raise enough to keep our doors open. Yikes the whole operation is on a shoe string budjet as it is. I am one concerned share owner who hates selling at a major loss BUT .......... something is better than nothing some wise man told me. Troubling times to own Nanologix I think.
I know how you feel, my losses here are cancelled out by another holding I have which has done quite well over the past year so if I dump both I will be even. Its tempting to get out but I still have hope that there will be that one PR announcing some sort of financing that will move the price back into the .40s or so at least for a little while.
Of course if I were to sell I dont think the price would drop too much, since I am not holding millions like some here claim.
agree with shabby47 and erikarther. been a long long road. if someone unloaded a bunch of shares the price would sink and the days of printing more shares would probably be tough to do. make sales at nanologix or sell the stock.............?