w/plc saying renal guard has the potential of $500 in rev's
and w/novadaq ceo saying He thought spy could enhance plc tmr I wonder what Edward's would offer in a buy-out ? that's why imo. if it occured Edward's would buy plc w/it's shaare's instead of cash...........imo. .50 is coming soon but it may or may not be trade able,look for plc .50 in June the latest imo. tuff decision though to sell or hold,seem's one should at least hold on to some of plc at .50 but I can't say what Iwould do..............50 sounds tempting but thinking above $1.00 is also on it's way and buy out by edwards way above $1.00 percentage wise,thinking more like $5.00 not in cash but edwards shares in exchange for plc shares.........unedited..............one thing for sure glad i bought at .04 to lower my average cost to .23
Damn it, Scom, for the last time: PLC's own 10Q mentions that, in so many words, TMR has no future greater than the present, and that PLC expects, on average, only deteriorating revenues from it in the future.
why did edward's sell there right's to novadaq to market plc USA business ? why does novadaq ceo think spyimaging will enhance tmr procedure ? why does edward's still own 5.3 million share's of plc ? i believe in plc enough from this stand point and my average price of .23 that plc is easily going over a $1.00 in 6 months or so...........surprize on the upside this time but not for me...........the only question to me is how i want to trade plc now,right now i think .50 is to cheap for the near term future but maybe not for a trade