Isn't it the same story again and again...Last time they said "we are just waiting to sign the deal"....and now as per letter "it's in executiion process"...what it means?....Are they busy in design a golden pen and sign it then?...bull s**t.......it will start bleeding again very soon.....Keep waiting long
No doubt Alan is an untrustworthy snake but as they say, even a broken clock is correct 2 times a day so maybe shareholders will get lucky and things are really happening big time behind the scenes.
Not the same story we have been hearing on the board. He reconfirms that they have a very big contract that is game changing for the company. It will be signed shortly (my term) and that will make all the difference in the world for this stock. When that contract is announced look for the stock to rise to $8 in two days.
Its nice he confirmed, but regular investoirs like me have real money on the line and when he made statement at CC we expect things to unfold as CEO has stated. I just wonder if waiting period is chance for funds to rid their puts that protect them from a fall so they can get the big gain along with rest of us money on the line players. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors, just look at the Obama administration. At least I haven't seen institutions selling.
Agree. There is nothing new in the story, just reconfirmed it. I am keeping a core position and trying to trade around it. Put buy and sell orders in first thing in pre-market but ask was already too high. Messed up by not putting in the sell for the regular market as I agree that it will start trading down.
Why not keep waiting long? It's better to continue averagig out lower... CEO is saying that this deal will ensure they won't need to sell more shares but will use long-term debt. Monthly payments therefore must be more than their burn, taking into account further expansion of their lines. If you do some research you'll see that the syringes that are commonly used today are BD's luers. If Unilife can penetrate that market and steal market share with their safety design then they should be hitting $20s.
My read on all of this is that there is a good chance we'll see one more share dilution. I am not overly concerned about this as long as the big deal gets inked relatively soon.
CEO already lost his credibility by raising rumors instead of "Final deals"....They was aware about that ppl were waiting for action (deal) or the share will go down on Monday........So they did this trick to keep it alive and fool us. Anyways, everyone has it's own view point and risk taking power...........I would prefer to get back in once contract is done....instead of taking high risk I'll choose less profit...Right now "Unis" chapter is close...."SELL TO CLOSE".