I gave you my advice about stopping yourself out at 1.75 and that got elected this morning, i am confident you took my advice so I presume you are out of the position. With tomorrow being the last before a market holiday and the last trading day for most real fund mangers that would likely be in a stock like xprt, there is no telling how high they will take it up. In my career I have seen insane moves on stocks like these, check out xoma yesterday, up 70 pct in a day, while obviously not likely on xprt, the fact is that it's possible for that kind of move no matter how small, this stock is in that launch position, clearly anyone that needed out is out, anyone that bought at a buck and wanted the short term profit is out, leaving no real sellers either then electronic market makers who are notorious for covering short positions when a chart tells them. On top of that is you have shorts left over from the russell rebalance that might need to flatten up as well. It's going to interesting to say the least, but no amount of rise will surprise
Unfortinalely in a stock like this, each dime up makes it a worse short at each interval, if you have shorted other stocks you probably know this already, my only suggestion is to place a stop order out at 1.75 because even you must be a prudent trader and cut your losses when the time comes
for your benefit I did some analysis of the short interest and posted my educated opinion on the effects it might have on the stock price. I dont care who buys or sells the stock, I am just offering this analysis because I have seen this situation 100's of time and just trying to give advice to anyone trading the stock in hopes of trying to make them money. I think you or anyone reading this post can look back at my posts on this chat board over the last few months and realize they have been dead on accurate to do....
well so far every short has been a loser and that will remain the case indefinately, if the stock breaks thru 1.5, its got a gap up to the $2 level in a hurry, again I am just quoting experience here, below is the chart of IMOS as a reference, the move from march 15th to april 15th was 80 cents to 1.9, if you can hold on at 1.9, you will probably get to cover at 1.7 so wont be a huge loss, but that is only if you have the stomach to hold a short on a stock that would have doubled in a month and has a value equivalent of $4 adjusting for the market move from june 25 till now.