Has anyone put 2 and 2 together here? There are two scenarios that are the MOST likely. The comapny is truly going to be sold as reported, and holders are going to gain 25% - 50% or more overnight. OR, the company is wavering on letting itself be sold because they want the next earnings report to be factored into the price. If the next earninga report was anything close to iffy, i would think management would be trying to get what they can get as soon as possible.
The more and more I look at Conduit the more and more I think it couldn't be a better partnership and platform (acquiring PERI) for Conduit to go public. They get a great company in PERI with rapidly growing products and get to go public and start to realize their full potential as well.
I think you're right on flone! We'll know more here in the coming days but right now the stock is taking a beating with the overall market floundering around trying to decide what it's going to do. We need some of that great news to start rolling out ASAP!
I agree that regardless of knocking this Q out of the park, the company will grow rapidly organically and thru acquisition and the price will reflect those gains long term. Selling out now will not realize these gains as an investor I am willing to wait for versus a quick one time gain