George W Bush famously born again -
At the age of 40 it was goodbye Jack Daniels and hello Jesus
The Murder of Rachel Corrie
In March 2003, an Israeli jew used a bulldozer to murder an American girl protesting Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestine. The jew-controlled media played it as an accident, and blamed the bulldozer rather than the jew responsible.
Caterpillar Chairman and CEO
c/o Benjamin Cordani
100 N.E. Adams St.
Peoria, Illinois 61629
> Sorry. You disappear, he appears. It was worth a shot. <
You are Paranoid. You often accuse people of using multiple aliases.
What actual evidence do you have that we are the same? Do we even have the same views, use the same vocabulary or do anything the same? Perhaps you should spend some time away from the computer, wiz?
> 1. African countries are representative of
> the world nations being prisoner to oil.
> Most of the UN is as such.
Africa has no natural resources the US
cares about, other than diamonds and gold,
and diamonds can be manufactured now.
> 2. No, the last UN resolutions regarding
> territories state that 1967 is the legit
> boundaries. So if you don't know then don't
> give an opinion.
You are again ignoring everythign I said.
1) You didn't aknowledge or address the fact
that the US and USSR who both have problems
with Islamic radicals have veto power in
2) You insist that the UN only condemns
Israel, and you ignore that Israel is a
government, and Palestine is a bunch of
resistance movements, nothing more. You
never addressed that.
3) You insist that Palestine can create a
state in West Bank and Gaza but ignore that
both areas are occupied by Israel and
controlled by Israel. You also conventiently
forget that the refugees are, like MOST
4) you support, again, that Israel is a state
founded on religious and cultural purity:
"The situation was fairly stable before the
intifada, spurned on by the fact that Barak
did not want to sign a blank check allowing
ALL Palestinians the right to return, *making
the Jews an immediate minority.*"
Ah, a country that is for a single group.
Sounds like a FAIR and JUST democracy to me!
As I said, I'm not a zionist. I think it's
clearly wrong to exclude people based on
ethnicity. Do you think it's acceptable?
That is the core situation here.
Palestinians being exluded from a political
process because of their race. Israel tells
them what to do. Israel determines what
land they get. Isreal determines the curfew.
Israel tells them where they can live.
1. African countries are representative of the world nations being prisoner to oil. Most of the UN is as such.
2. No, the last UN resolutions regarding territories state that 1967 is the legit boundaries. So if you don't know then don't give an opinion. Even UN intervention would only go so far as to the 1967 borders. But given the UN's history (you again slyly ignore the Hezbollah kidnappings), Israel would rather not have a partial entity in the middle. But you are taking it further, to assume that Israeli territory will be taken. That's not the problem. The fact that the Palestinians insist on returning ALL who left or were 'left' in 1948. Forget that.
2. The Palestinians have a worse situation? They can stay in the West Bank and Gaza where they have plenty of territory and establish a state. but before you go to that typical propaganda line that there is no room, go take a drive there. There is so much room that they can quadruple their population.
3. Nice, also ignore the law of return. The situation was fairly stable before the intifada, spurned on by the fact that Barak did not want to sign a blank check allowing ALL Palestinians the right to return, making the Jews an immediate minority. In fact, relations were at the highest point at that time, and other than the settlements, which were to be handed back, there was virtually no Israeli presence. If you knew enough about it, you would have known that.
WRITE ME OFFLINE.
> I thought I did. Send me an email. We can
> get it off this board for a while. What's
> your email? You stated it, but I missed
> that post.
You always remove what I say, and then go
off into complete tangents, like Africa.
My email is valid here. Just add @yahoo.com
to the end of it.
I have 4 books to read, and will soon be
quite busy. Contact me there, we'll touch
base, and then debate. All things we say
there will later be made available for public
viewing later, in unedited form.
> 1. The UN created Israel in 1948. The UN
> nowadays has moved to the direction of oil
> interests. Syria sitting on the council is
> a sham.
The USSR and the US both have problems with
Islamic radicals, and they have veto power.
Do you forget that?
> The fact that virtually every African
> country withdrew their relations from
> Israel after the Arabs attacked on Yom
> Kippor in 1973 (unprovoked) shows that they
> had no choice but to give in to oil
Africa has NOTHING to do with this.
> As for reasons? When Israel sees that the
> UN condemns them weekly while it ignores
> the plight of the rest of the world,
> ignores suicide bombings, and won't even
> hand over the tapes showing UN observers
> witnessing the armed kidnapping of Israelis
> by Hezbollah are reasons enough to make
> Israel distrustful of the UN.
all the time, it's just talk. A resolution
to make a condemnation. The US always
veto's all the actions that can be taken.
I don't think you have a CLUE what the UN
> That's my last statement on that to you.
Then you say:
> 2. a) exactly. No country will take the
> Palestinians, but you assume that the US
> should take all the Israelis.
I'm pointing out that the Palestines have
a far worse situation than Israeli citizens
do. I know plenty of US citizens that have
citizenship in Israel as well.
There is no other place for Palestinians
to go. They have nothing to lose.
> b) the Israelis don't need to take them.
Then what should the Palestinians do? All
commit suicide? What, are you stupid?
Who does need to take them?
> Withdrawal from the territories in SECURE
> borders should be enough for the
> Palestinians to establish their own
UN intervention would do this, but it would
make Israel SMALL. That's the real reason
Israel isn't accepting UN intervention, even
with the US in a position of VETO POWER.
> The problem is that the Palestinians want
> ALL of Israel.
The problem is that there is no viable
options given to the Palestinians. You're
statements in this post prove that at least
you can think of none.
> 3. The Palestinians shouldn't absorb the
But it's Israelis in their land. What should
they do then? Have a jihad to get rid of
> The territories will be vacated in a peace
> deal. But the law of return is the kicker.
There will never be a peace deal and the
situation will continue to degrade, until
even the US won't intervene and Israel will
1. The UN created Israel in 1948. The UN nowadays has moved to the direction of oil interests. Syria sitting on the council is a sham. The fact that virtually every African country withdrew their relations from Israel after the Arabs attacked on Yom Kippor in 1973 (unprovoked) shows that they had no choice but to give in to oil domination. As for reasons? When Israel sees that the UN condemns them weekly while it ignores the plight of the rest of the world, ignores suicide bombings, and won't even hand over the tapes showing UN observers witnessing the armed kidnapping of Israelis by Hezbollah are reasons enough to make Israel distrustful of the UN. That's my last statement on that to you.
2. a) exactly. No country will take the Palestinians, but you assume that the US should take all the Israelis. b) the Israelis don't need to take them. Withdrawal from the territories in SECURE borders should be enough for the Palestinians to establish their own homeland. The problem is that the Palestinians want ALL of Israel.
3. The Palestinians shouldn't absorb the Israelis. The territories will be vacated in a peace deal. But the law of return is the kicker.
> The UN moved the Palestinians, not Israel.
Not out of the disputed territories.
If the UN CREATED ISRAEL, and in fact the
UN gives ISREAL it's mandate to exist, why
do you INSIST that the UN cannot be trusted
to do arbitration?
I am very very very confused by this, and
you've not explained it. You keep saying
that the UN cannot be trusted for arbitration
when it was the UN that created Israel.
Those are contradictory.
> As for nowhere to go, there are tons of
> Arab countries.
Name ONE country that will take them.
They are in the same situation as some
Israelis once were, but a far worse one.
> Why should Israel be expected to absorb
> their enemy?
Why should Palestine be expect to absorb
their enemy? How many homes have
Palestinians taken from Israelis? How man
Israelis are refugees because of Palestinian
Why is Israel enemies with Palestine now?