SYNC $2.99...EARNINGS MONDAY 7/22...HUGE SHORT SQUEEZE POSSIBLE/8 DAYS TO COVER...INSIDERS BUYING ...STRONG BALANCE SHEET....GOING GLOBAL
12 MONTH TARGET: $15++
Expectations are extremely low and potentially unwarranted. Management is very optimistic about the future. With state of the art technology and new technologies to be launched shortly the potential upside is huge. Because of the very large position relative to the trading volume time to cover is currently 8 days…..a potential huge short squeeze is looming with either good earnings …good outlook….new products or any combination thereof. The downside is minimal….check it for yourself.
- Strong balance sheet with $1.5/share cash and tiny $3.5M long term debt
- Provides an array of new technologies and expects to launch many more this year and in 2014 per the last Q CC/transcript
- Opening a new engineering office in Boston to tap top talent
- Significant recent deal with Verizon and Google
- Global expansion with Toshiba in the works per recent Investor's presentation
- Huge short position to cover in 9 trading days – Potential massive short squeeze
- Insiders are buying significant chunks or stock at current prices
- Small float
- Currently trading at a 70% discount compared to sector averages
Synacor's white-label platform enables cable, satellite, telecom and consumer electronics companies to deliver TV Everywhere, digital entertainment, cloud-based services and apps to their end-consumers across multiple devices, strengthening those relationships while monetizing the engagement. Synacor (SYNC), is headquartered in Buffalo, NY.