>Who would want to buy the X-Box when they can play the same games on a computer? You can't >even upgrade that damn Box but you can get a better video card or use high speed internet >to play online games with a computer. MSFT is wasting money.
1. You can't necessiarly play the same games on a computer.
2. X-Box is $300, A computer with similar gaming capabilities is $1200 at least.
4. Upgrading to the newest, latest, greatest video card costs as much as an entire X-Box
4. X-Box will have high speed internet connection built in.
5. Dad can use the computer while Junior plays games on the X-Box.