President Obama's current 4 year agendas. He should focus on this.
1. Immigration reform--This is one of his campaign promises. Also it would solve our low birth rate problems in U.S.A. This immigration reform will bring more tax payers from other countries. I mean taxpayers. President Obama should avoid any immigration reform that will bring welfare getters from other nations.
2. Gun control-- This is very important and should be easily to get pass. This has the majority support of House. and it will keep our innocent citizens feel more safe.
3. Health care reform-- Obamacare should learn from Taiwan. Taiwan has the best universal health care system among every nations. It will bring social justice to U.S.A.
4. Job Reform-- Convert most of government jobs into private sector jobs. Convert welfare recipient into job seekers. Cut government employment pays , benefits and pensions. This is very difficult and require a lot of guts from our government leaders. But this is very necessary.
5. Balance our annual budget first-- Just cut the same percentages of each department and expenditures and everybody will be okay.