Poor sick Barack please get some help for love of our country. Thanks, Dr. Stone
Very sick Obama please get help for your Narcissistic personality disorder.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors
The causes of this disorder are unknown. An overly sensitive personality and parenting problems may affect the development of this disorder.
A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:
• React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
• Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
• Have excessive feelings of self-importance
• Exaggerate achievements and talents
• Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
• Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
• Need constant attention and admiration
• Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
• Have obsessive self-interest
• Pursue mainly selfish goals
Signs and tests
Like other personality disorders, narcissistic personality disorder is diagnosed based on a psychological evaluation and the history and severity of the symptoms.
Psychotherapy (for example, talk therapy) may help the affected person relate to other people in a more positive and compassionate way.
The outcome depends on the severity of the disorder.
• Alcohol or other drug dependence
• Relationship, work, and family problems
Former congressman Jim DeMint calls President Obama out of touch with reality. I'd have to agree. From what I've seen come out of the White House for over 4 years, this president is definately out of touch with what is taking place throughout the world. Golf is the President's game not pretending to be the president of the United States.