* Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness
* 70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
* 80 - 89 - Dullness
* 90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
* 110 - 117 - Superior intelligence
* 118-124 - Above average (e.g., university students)
* 125-134 - Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)
* 135-144 - Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals)
* 145-154 - Genius (e.g., professors)
* 155-164 - Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners)
* 165-179 - High genius
* 180-200 - Highest genius
* 200 - "Unmeasurable genius"
AVERAGE SCORES FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES:
Bill Clinton - 176
Barack Obama - 156
Jimmy Carter - 143
Richard Nixon - 132
George Bush I - 111
Ronald Reagan - 107
George Bush II - 76
I’m not going to discuss specific President’s IQ because I’m not sure they can be calculated with precision based on what is publicly available. However the world is a complex place and we need smart leaders but IQ is only one of the traits we should look for in a leader.
I remember hearing that Adolph Hitler was a genius so I looked around and found it was reported that his IQ was around 150. So unless you are a #$%$ one would have to admit there is very little correlation between being a good president and IQ!