- Flea-brains really smart.
- $8 is really right around the corner,.....this time.
- You don't know a buying opportunity when you see one.
- This things like a coiled snake ready to pounce on its prey.
- PIP is the biotech equal to Apple or Intel.
Flea-brains really smart. Teebrane is an investor who is long not an officer. He may have sold and moved on why the obsession with him?
- $8 is really right around the corner,.....this time. That maybe a scenario if a couple of things go right. A denial of the appeal could make this stock jump beyond 8 dollars considering the short interest.
- You don't know a buying opportunity when you see one. If you are long then wouldn't you say a fifty two week low is an opportunity.
- This things like a coiled snake ready to pounce on its prey. No comment!
- PIP is the biotech equal to Apple or Intel. Out of context. This was in reference to 52 week lows and not necessarily going out of business. Any idiot knows this is speculative play and can't be compared to JJ, KO, IBM or Intel
So I think that PIP will win its suit against SIGA (appeals only get overturned 1 in 10 times). But from your posts are you suggesting that winning the suit does not matter because it will only delay the inevitable bankruptcy due to the fact that PIP's pipeline is relatively bare? Thanks for your advice!!!! I personally like it at these levels because the risk (of 10% - getting the judgment overturned) is less than the reward (of as much as $2-4 if SIGA does lose). Overall, I see lots of institutions jumping ship here and I see very little interest among analysts- even those that PIP lists on their site - a pretty pathetic company! So my interests are truly speculative. Thanks again for your posts!