Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

AuRico Gold Inc. Ordinary Share Message Board

  • crewcoachmike crewcoachmike Feb 23, 2013 8:13 AM Flag

    Paying 20% of operating cash flow is a nice start. The other 80% is available too.

    ....growing production and expanding margins at Young Davidson......declining capital requirements.....linking the dividend to the growing production profile at Young Davidson.......Sounds positive to me.

 
AUQ
2.860.00(0.00%)Jul 2 4:03 PMEDT