I think you should hold, but the right play is to do as someone else posted if you cant wait for it to bounce back. That being, sell on a high, and average down and buy back in hopefully, and hopefully you'll make your money on a bounce back in the near future. My long stuff, I'm down abour 17,000 or so, plus or minus, but again, as someone else say, I've seen this stock bouncer harder and still come back. I got lucky and got out on the day to day stuff the day of the report. It's been down hill since then. I'm playing with some other stock day to day now, but will eventually jump back in when ENOC has bottomed out, my guess is the $28 mark. I'm hoping for better, but we'll see. You don't lose if you don't sell, but everyone has different investing strategies and methods. To each their own...and good luck.
Wow,where did you get in? I am down too, but after losing 12K in the past month, I didn't take many big positions. Don't know how long you can hold on. I expect it will get back over 30 soon, but that's really only based on what I have seen this stock do for the past year.
Kinda wish I would have taken the profits I saw this morning.