I'd wait a bit. This stock looks to be breaking down. After almost a year of narrow trading it has broken quite quickly on high volume below resistance. This to me means it has lost it's footing and it next stop is 2.50. Hopefully it will hold and bounce there.If not. it's a long way down. And considering this stock has not moved with the market or the price of oil for 10 months, there are no shortage of investors who will get skittish and this stock.
Either this is a good one selling on temporary weakness, or this one is not worth buying at all. I prefer to buying good companies I like on weakness, no point of waiting for the last 5%. If I am wrong, and it is down 25% from here, then I am out.