The number of shares to be outstanding after this offering is based on 48,129,585 shares of common stock outstanding as of August 8, 2012. It does not include:
• 9,781,848 shares of our common stock issuable upon exercise of stock options outstanding as of August 8, 2012 under our equity incentive plan as of that date, at a weighted average exercise price of $3.12 per share;
• 3,226,500 shares of our common stock underlying restricted stock units outstanding as of August 8, 2012 pursuant to our equity incentive plan for employees, directors and consultants;
• 6,877,000 shares of our common stock are available as of August 8, 2012 for future grant or issuance pursuant to our 2012 stock-based plan for employees, directors and consultants;
• 22,695,411 shares of common stock issuable upon the exercise of warrants outstanding as of August 8, 2012 at a weighted-average exercise price of $2.45 per share; and
• 6,035,200 shares of common stock that are issuable upon the conversion of 2,000 shares of Series A Preferred Stock that are issued and outstanding as of August 8, 2012.
so there is a lot shares out standing... That sshold make the short happy. But when all the good news happens they will lose millons on the quezz. Goggle is a very visous company that is where they are know. And after all is said and don VRNG will prevail. Good luk shorts.