Would you sell them today at the days high? Or hold through the weekend?
Will the momentum be lost after the weekend? Or continue stronger on Monday?
What are your thoughts regarding an exit strategy?
Considering the fact that your calls expire in November, if they are deep in the money at any point and you want to maintain a position past OpEx, you may want to consider selling some at a profit and using the money to exercise some of them.
Make a cold unfeeling decision about REALISTIC expectations for return and pull the trigger at that level. It has been my experience that most of my lost money has been chasing the top and bottom 10% of a move.
I will not be an immediate seller, that is for sure. A win here opens the flood gates for other opportunities, and there are a number of factors that come into play. Consider the high short percentage, might we see a short squeeze and a multi day run? Once over $5, that also brings in bigger players so there could be more buying interest. If we recieve say $400M, do we see a multiplier affect applied immediately, or over the next few weeks? Lastly, I think we could easily see other PR's quickly piggy backed on a win here to keep th pressure on, and build momo. I might sell half the second day if the run up is massive, but that would depend upon the award as well. GLTL's
Sentiment: Strong Buy
We have a couple weeks on the November calls, and longer on all the others. If there is a short position the next couple weeks could be interesting if VRNG gets a win. I would be in no hurry to sell Nov calls today or early next week.