makes an official announcement of the complete verdict including its implications for the company going forward. If it were my decision, I'd leave it halted until tomorrow and open after hosting a CC.
This is very good news and it will only get better as it gets disseminated and understood properly.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Gee-I hope Vringo officerws read your post because it makes perfect f&$^&^ sense to get out in front of this before an unwarranted sell-off by misinformed shareholders.
Keep it halted till the judge awards future royalties! Then they will understand.
google is probably negotiating to buy them outright
EXACTLY. WHY NOT.
Well said A=and I agree 100% on holding halt throughout today!