But I know longer trust Vringo or Judge Jackson this has gone on long enough for me.
So for me it they're isn't any news by friday I'm moving on.
I hope you guys (longs) eventually make a killing holding on to Vringo.
And to all the shorts/bashers KISS MY A&&!!!!!
frik a couple of suggestions
Wait till dec 1, yes we are all frustrated but a couple of things to note.
1. ZTE was delayed in germany, a number of people contacted cliff and he said 'no comment' for the reason. Now if zte requested it bc it needs more time and vrng simply agreed to show good faith to the courts, he can simply say, zte requested and we didnt complain as the courts will grant anyways, not material, not nonpublic, not sensitive. Saying 'no comment' implies something sensitive, and they know this. So at worst I would wait and see what happens in next 3 weeks.
2. Short interest has averaged 45% over the last 10 trading days. This is the reason the pps is falling, not longs exiting, moreover, given the lack of volume it is letting them control the pps temporarily. If news comes, and a big if, squeeze will occur. 3 weeks is worth the wait.
3. Dec 1 may also provide a small pop to the pps if the judge rules. it takes the last risk away and any tut who may have been interested would start looking to buy if they've done their dd on the appeals, where google has little leverage if any now.
probably worth waiting a few more weeks friend...i am waiting till december.
wow you're giving up. Weren't you the most critical of people who were either short or sold Vringo. Now you're one of US. This of it this way, you could have sold months ago and bought FWM, GIMO, ONVO or WCRX (like I did)and made the money back you lost in vringo