1. Restructuring plan leaked, more deep than expected. Odds: 30%
2. Earning worse than projected, cash to go from $2billion to $1.3 billion. 25% chance.
3. Vendors cutting off credit line forcing more capital raise. Odds 25%
4. SEC investigation news. Odds 15%
5. Something I'm not think of. Odds 5%
Either way, retail longs getting screwed. News went out to big money first. Hope SEC takes note. Whatever it is, it's bad…very bad. It's trading like the house is on fire and people are trampling others to get out.
It's unquestionable the "news" is out that there are other stores with a data breach. It's wrong that the news is withheld from the general public though since so many other people already know exactly which ones.