Kind of funny that most people don't even know what's going on, why the stock is in check at the moment and why it will absolutely fly and be in a different atmosphere by the end of the month.
CHCG has already stated that they'll have another miserable quarter, so there will definitely be a loss indicated in the next 10-Q. With the stock already coming up off of .40 to the .55 area, I'd be a seller on the bounce. Great cash position that the company has, but it's important that they show their new model will work. No reason to rush in here.
The longer we wait at this level, the more time my other positions have to go up...lol...The more that happens, the better deal CCME gets relatively and I get tempted to put even *more* money in this thing.
Bad Fernando Bad! Already breaking too many concentration rules...Argh...I wanna buy more!
I love it when bitter old men who've had their clock cleaned in the market get to watch others hit paydirt again and again. How many other China small-caps do you know whereby 2010 "Net Income" is forecasted to at least double ? And you talk about a possible delisting notice ? ROTFLOL. These warrants are drying up quicker than I thought and when CCME trades at no less than $15 by the end of this month, my guess is you'll be nowhere to be found, except maybe on another board whereby that stock is preparing for launch as well. Stupidity doesn't begin to describe your remarks, but hang around until the end of the month and take it like a man.