Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

ImmunoGen, Inc. Message Board

  • boeblingenbud boeblingenbud Jan 25, 2012 7:52 PM Flag

    Letme hear the Knocks on this statement

    Roche will hear the FDA decision that the TDM-1 drug will get the fast track in 1 month. What happens to IMGN at that point could be a downer.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I was not aware that Roche had requested a fast track for T-DM1. Is the request for stage 2 MBC? Where did you see this?

      Chinese Hamsters

      • 1 Reply to chinesehamsters
      • Obviously T-DM1 is eligible for this, so there is no real market driver in any such news. But I am aware of no public statements wrt T-DM1s fast track designation, now or ever.

        Assuming we are truly talking Fast Track, it would be kind of odd if Roche (or DNA) had not requested it way back before the RTF'd submission a couple years ago. The designation goes for the IND, not an NDA/BLA, so it would presumably still be in force.

        If the OP is using the "sloppy" terminology and means either Accelerated Approval or Priority Review, this is nonsense. Neither of these are decided prior to submission.

        It would be nice if the OP was correct, as we might have somebody with an information source. But I think it is more likely blowing smoke. We shall see.

    • More of a downer than it already is?

      What is your thinking?

      And why did it pop up a buck last week, only to whither back?

      Sorry I have only questions. But I did see that IMGN is heavily shorted, so that could help propel it upward on positive sentiment.

 
IMGN
8.26+0.28(+3.51%)3:41 PMEDT