$12 share price is unacceptable, Dan must go, BOD needs to consider all options including a sale of the company. Pien should step in and turn the company around in the interim while looking for a buyer.
bio; those nov puts (3700 units) are still open.Are they waiting for price to go lower or is this Mitch protecting his 300,000 shares. I'm holding . Surprised at analyist that can't calculate.
Nah, and I think I'll pick up 10,000 shares next week.
Looks like those who bought the offering aren't making any money. No, I don't mean the recent offering at 16. I mean the offering in June 2011 at 12. Almost a year and a half... nothing.
We do not need 10 directors and options should stop until we are back to $18.