Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

ImmunoGen, Inc. Message Board

  • nebraskatom01 nebraskatom01 Jan 8, 2013 10:40 AM Flag

    Take off !

    Passing 200 day/100 day and 50 day is usually a bullish signal(today)........with TDM1 approval pending and minimal resistance all the way to 16 we should do well for near term.......IMO Strong buy!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • technically, IMGN's a little extended here, I would consider put sales as a lower-risk, lower cost way to enter for defensive investors. On the other hand, IMGN traded $18 last year and approval seems close. Thanks for the MA cross info, keep an eye on the option vol.

      • 1 Reply to bioimmunomabman
      • Some some tweets from Conference that many believe the delay on approval is over labeling. If Roche is able to negotiate a broader label, analyst will have to revalue IMGN. I see IMGN as a patent extension play for all MAB oncology drugs. Lot's of intrinsic value here that will soon be recognized. IMGN is also a scarcity value in pure MAB market. I'm long after this last UBS short call. This is the transformation from R&D to commercialization long term rise. Don't be left out as an acquisition can occur anytime after first 2 -3 quarters of TDM1 sales. Will be de-risked on approval!

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

 
IMGN
5.66+0.01(+0.18%)May 27 4:00 PMEDT