Good entry point, but I am thinking more about exiting, or reducing my exposure to ARNA...shorts, DEA-Delay, VVUS weak launch have me spooked. I still own some and my sell timing has been terrible, so I may not be the best source on ARNA timing. It's taking too much of my time to follow all the drama at ARNA and their communications are terrible. ACAD has been working nicely and TSRX is a new one for me. TSRX has a 2nd phase III data release soon, so people must do their own DD risk is high, but the first Phase III results were as planned, non-inferior.
Still holding the core here, probably will until IMGN is eventually acquired, or one of the prop drugs is approved. Interesting day yesterday, 16.35 was punctured, they a rapid move up into the gap followed by a rapid retreat. Hoping it moves back into the gap today, or soon.