I would disagree. If you had to opt-in, it would make financial sense to wait until the very last moment to opt-in since an early decision would put you on the hook for research expenditures that you could avoid by simply delaying your decision to become a partner in bringing the drug to market.
Could IMGN make the trials go faster by helping with expenses? Probably, but with our current burn rate, I would expect shareholders to be thankful that MGMT is attempting to conserve capital while we wait for the money to start flowing in from Kadcyla royalties.
We need to avoid further dilution if possible and I think a BT-062 opt-in would certainly push us to another secondary.