So.. if I am in at about 10.50 and it is still less than a year is it time to sell or should I hold for another couple of months and pay only capital gains? Shold I hold for the longer term? Never been up 60% in such a short period.
I'd hold..that's me. depends upon your income tax bracket, tolerance for risk, what % of your portfolio res is and you did not say exactly how much longer. hopefully before the Wall Street cliche of "sell in May and go away" comes into play!