I had my finger on the button too the other day, but told myself not to do it until it stopped it's run. Always hard to call the top and bottom. I'm still trying to figure out when to get out, my gut tells me to wait until around earnings. For your sake hope it does eventually have a correction so you can get back in. When it does then you'll have the game of deciding how far it will drop.
Everybody has a different comfort level. From experience, I would eat a gun if I left what I made on the table from not selling. Even if I "could have" made triple or quadruple. As previously stated, if I waited until Friday, I could have doubled. Not worrying. there will be plenty more opportunities, if not with WNR than another stock.
Better early than late.....unless you sold early Microsoft, EMC, Cisco, Dell......you get it. Not saying WNR is anywhere near those stocks. Most stock bromides such as "pigs get slaughtered" contradicted by "Let your profits run" always seem like gospel when looking through a rear view mirror. Just have to do what the charts and your gut say to you at the time.