I want to buy calls if she goes below that.
Did you pull the trigger? You will be crying tomorrow.
No, I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Still all cash.
I'll wait until things settle down and the momentum seems turned to the upside again before I buy calls.
Since I'm not holding a short position (short shares or long puts), I can afford to wait indefinitely . . . and more importantly I have an option of doing nothing.
You going to let it go below and then rebound with conviction? If not, time to buy now I guess...
"You going to let it go below and then rebound with conviction?"
I have a set of rules I (try) to adhere to. I'll have to wait a little more to consider buying calls seriously.