Not to long ago Linn pulled back to $35 ish than bounced right back. I think this is a similar situation. If you wait for $34, you may miss the move. I'm averaging in right now, bought 25% of what I want to buy and if it continues down I will continue adding to my position. This is nothing more than a sector rotation with supply of shares exceeding demand for now.